A Christian Book for Non-Christians
Have you ever wished for a tool that teaches you to talk about Jesus to your unbelieving friends and family in simple, everyday language?
Have you ever prayed for a book that explains the claims and teachings of Jesus in a way your unbelieving friends and family can understand?
Have you ever wanted a book about Jesus that was written directly to spiritual seekers in their language? The kind of book your discuss with your spiritually curious friend over a cup of coffee?
A Man Who Told Us the Truth is that book.
A Man Who Told Us the Truth communicates the lofty message of Jesus to unbelievers without chasing them off. It shares Jesus’ message in a way that actually encourages conversation, instead of killing it.
And, it will teach you to do the same.
A Man Who Told Us the Truth presents Jesus’ statements of about truth in John’s gospel to the spiritually unconvinced in a language they will find both refreshing and inviting. It discusses Jesus’ teachings on the nature of truth itself, God, the problem many of us have seeing God as our Heavenly Father, love, evil, death and Heaven, religion and his own claims of deity.
A Man Who Told Us the Truth starts with Jesus’ broad teachings on the concept of truth and gradually narrows its discussion until concluding with Jesus’ claim to be the way, the truth and the life. It assists the spiritually curious and even the spiritually skeptical as they sort through the teaches of Jesus, even up to the point of helping them “cross the line” from seeker to follower should they choose to.
Want to know more? Read or download the Introduction from A Man Who Told Us the Truth.
The content of A Man Who Told Us the Truth will lead to many stimulating conversations for those who read it. It’s the perfect study book for groups made up of both believers and unbelievers. The nine-week discussion guide is the perfect resource for leading believers and unbelievers into meaningful conversations about Jesus. Each session includes a video introduction from Will.
Here’s the video introduction to the first discussion group session.
What Pastors are Saying about A Man Who Told Us the Truth
- Pastor Will Davis Jr. masterfully presents some timeless questions to lead seekers and thinkers to serious consideration of the authenticity of Christianity. More expressly and specifically, the question, “What is truth?” Pastor Will charts a course to follow that ultimately ends the quest with Jesus, the God-man known to many as the Son of God. Perhaps this book will end the searching for some readers and guide them to the transforming truth through the knowledge of Jesus Christ; a wonderful prospect. –Bishop L. A. Wilkerson, Senior Pastor and founder of Agapé Christian Ministries.
- Will Davis is a dear friend with a deep soul. I love how Will makes profound truths simple and presentable to any who has a hunger for things spiritual. No doubt, if you will simply give this book a chance, a spiritual awakening will begin in your heart. We are all hardwired with a hunger to know more. Our hearts have a primal piety that drives us to edge of seeking more than what we can see or touch. A Man Who Told Us The Truth will indeed beckon you to open your soul. Let’s do that together. –Randy Phillips, Founder of Phillips, Craig and Dean. Founder and Lead Pastor of Life Austin.
- Clarity! I always love it when teachers make clear ideas and precepts that may escape us and even intimidate us! My good friend Will Davis, Jr. has once again made plain what some may consider hidden, as he reacquaints and helps us understand what Jesus wants us to know, understand, and experience in our personal lives. If you are considering what Jesus asks of you, be sure you know what Jesus really asked of you! In his book, A Man Who Told Us the Truth, Will Davis Jr. does just that – and gives us the clarity we seek! –Pastor Rob Harrell, Senior Pastor of Austin Oaks Church
- Will Davis, Jr. thinks Jesus had a “let the chips fall” view of the truth. I think he’s right. What do you think? In his new book, A Man Who Told Us the Truth, we’re asked to consider an ancient question that is as outrageous in some circles today as it was 2000 years ago: “Did Jesus tell us the truth?” If you really want to know the truth, and if, like Jesus, you’re willing to “let the chips fall,” read this book. –Kie Bowman, Senior Pastor, Hyde Park Baptist Church
- When Will Davis has the time, he climbs some of the most demanding mountains in the country. He brings that same sense of challenge and adventure to his faith. He never shies away from the pressing questions that our culture asks of Christianity. Instead, with a thoughtful mind and a reflective soul, he tackles some of life’s hardest questions. A Man Who Told Us the Truth is the culmination of Will’s thoughtful engagement with all kinds of people and the questions that they ask about Jesus. His answers cut through the clutter and the religious jargon to give us fresh, practical insight into a living faith that makes sense in a complex world. Whether you would describe yourself as a skeptic, a seeker, a person of faith or anything in between, you will benefit from this book! –Larry Coulter, Senior Pastor of The Lakeway Church
- A Man Who Told Us the Truth is a thoughtful, humble dialogue that explores the ultimate truths that intrigue so many seekers. –David Smith, Executive Director, Austin Baptist Association